Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday Morning

Ahh . . remember when Saturday morning meant cartoons (of the Bugs and Daffy variety) and a bowl of cereal eaten in the living room? No hurry, no homework, no where to be . . . The day and the possibilities seemed endless. For years I worked on Saturday mornings - leaving the house before my children woke up and returning in the late afternoon. Mind you, they were home with their father and having the time of their life, but I always felt like I was missing the "good stuff." I recenetly made the decision to leave the outside work force, and stay home to raise children, chickens and goats. I think I mentioned that in my first post. Anyway, today is my first Saturday home - what an awesome feeling . . . no, there are no cartoons (we don't have TV) and I made homemade scones instead of cereal, but the feeling is the same . . . no hurry, nowhere to be and a day filled with endless possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers