Thursday, January 15, 2009

Moving Up

I'm moving up in the world -- 3 followers. Thanks, guys.

Today was busy -- my youngest missed the bus, had to take him to school, then off to my hair appointment, Dr. appointment for a sick child, deliver same child to Gramma's house, fix dinner and get to the pharmacy before it closes then to a Boy Scout meeting. We're leaving tomorrow to visit two of my siblings and their families in North Carolina. The kids are excited and can't sleep. Me? I just want to fall asleep and start over tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I posted a comment to you about "the power of now" as well as a post on Flickr about your picture. If you did not get them let me know. If you're reading this it must be tomorrow so have a good day enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers