Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Following

Yesterday I learned about widgets - today I learned how to follow and be followed. I am a somebody now because I have two followers! So what if I had to call my mother and brother and coerce them into following me through my backyard - it still counts, right? I am also following Catskill Cottage Seed and Wild About Chickens -- great blogs. Rick Reeve, who does Catskill Cottage Seed has become an expert blogger. Whereas mine is thus far basically a personal journal, Rick has really immersed himself in the world of social media. Definitely a site worth looking at. Wild About Chickens belongs to my sister and brother-in-law. They've got funny stories and really great pictures - of more than chickens too!

Who knows what I may explore next -- it could even be this thing they call "Twitter"

1 comment:

  1. Hey - I posted a comment to you last night and signed up as a follower. You should now have 3!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers